Bellsouth is one of the prominent telecommunication company offering email services, high-speed internet services, voice calling and more. The features of the same are greatly admired by the users due to excellent services provided by the organization. Bellsouth supports various operating systems including Windows, Mac, and iPhone.
However, if you wish to access Bellsouth on another email client such as Outlook, then you will have to configure the same. The process is quite simple and if you want to know more about the technical specification of Bellsouth, then contacts Bellsouth Customer Service. The geeks will offer the comprehensive information of the same. Apart from this, they will also assist you to complete the task. If you wish to go manually, and then follow the steps listed beneath.
Effective steps to configure Bellsouth Email to Outlook
· Open Outlook and click on File tab.
· Move to Account section and click on ‘Add Account’.
· Thereafter, a new account page will appear, select ‘Manual configuration’ and click on ‘Next’ button.
· Select the server, i.e. POP & IMAP from the list of available options and click on ‘Next’ button.
· In the section of ‘User Information', enter your Bellsouth email address and password.
· Move to Server Information section and select 'IMAP' and in the field of ‘Incoming Mail Server’ enter ‘imap.att.net’ and for Outgoing Mail Server, enter ‘smtp.mail.att.net’.
· After filling all these details, click on ‘More Settings’ and then a new window will open, click on ‘Outgoing Server’ tab and enable ‘My server requires authentication’.
· Now, click on ‘Advanced’ tab and in the section of Incoming Server, enter 993 as a port number. In the Outgoing Mail Server, keep the port number as 465.
· After finishing the above step, click on OK button
That’s it; your task is completed. However, if you failed to perform the task, then dial immediately on Bellsouth Support Number. The geeks will offer the comprehensive procedure for the same and they will support you in all possible ways. The number is open for 24*7, so you can reach anytime.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly