A lot of circumstances arrived when you not receive any email on your Android phone. It’s not happened with a particular email service, any top-notch email service can create this problem in Android phone including Gmail. If your Gmail not receiving emails on Android phone from a particular or all senders, then there might be various reasons behind this problem. In this article, you will learn about the procedure of fixing this technical problem.
Enable auto sync
· First of all, open the Settings of your Android phone and then choose Accounts and Sync.
· Now check the box Auto sync.
· Now also check the box Background data. It will help to receive emails or any notification at anytime.
· After that, restart your Android phone to complete the procedure.
Delete and re-add Gmail account
· First of all, go to the Settings of your Android phone.
· Now tap on Users & accounts.
· Now you will see the list of various email accounts and then choose Gmail from this list.
· After that, click on Remove account tab. For this, you need to enter your device’s password or security pattern to delete the Gmail account.
· Now add Gmail account again in your Android phone to access the Gmail services.
After applying the above given steps, your Gmail will receive emails on your Android phone without any difficulty. For better assistance, you can contact with Gmail support team.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly